Color Data Software SpectraMagic NX
Installing the software
System requirements for the latest version of SpectraMagic NX are listed after the Installation procedure.
If you are using a previous version of SpectraMagic NX, please uninstall the old SpectraMagic NX before installing the new one. (See installation Guide for more detail)
IMPORTANT: Be sure to unplug the HASP key before uninstalling the previous version of SpectraMagic NX and the previous HASP driver. Attempting to uninstall with the HASP key plugged in may prevent uninstall from being performed properly.
- Save the download file (for example, smnx_upgver270_eng.zip) to a folder on your computer.
- Extract the files in the downloaded zip file to a folder on your computer.
- Double-click the exe file (for example, smnx_upgver270_eng.exe) in the files extracted in step 1. The install program will start automatically.
- Read the software license agreement carefully. If you accept the terms of the agreement, select "I accept the terms in the license agreement" and click Next.
- The set-up program asks you to choose the folder in which you want to install the software. To install the software in another location, click the Change button, browse to the desired location and click OK.
- Click Next.
- Click Install. The set-up program will begin copying the files.
- The installation process will be completed. Click Finish.
For information on using the software, refer to the Instruction Manual which will be installed in the same folder as the software and can be accessed from the Start menu. (Start : KONICAMINOLTA : SpectraMagic NX : SpectraMagic NX Manual).
Note: Plug the HASP key into the computer before starting SpectraMagic NX for the first time.
Windows® Vista Business 32-bit, 64-bit
Windows® 7 Professional 32-bit, 64-bit
Windows® 8.1 Pro 32-bit, 64-bit
Windows® 10 Pro 32-bit, 64-bit
Note: The hardware of the computer system must meet or exceed the greater of the recommended system requirements for the compatible OS being used or the following specifications.
|CPU||Pentium® III 600 MHz or higher|
|Memory||128 MB (256 MB or more recommended)|
|Hard disk drive||450 MB of available hard disk space. Minimum of 400 MB of available disk space is required on the system drive|
|Display||Display unit capable of showing at least 1024 × 768 pixels / 16-bit color or better|
CM-3700A, CM-3600A, CM-3610A, CM-3700d, CM-3600d, CM-3610d, CM-3630, CM-3500d, CM-2600d/2500d, CM-2500c, CM-700d/600d, CM-512m3A, CM-512m3, CM-5/CR-5, CR-400/410, DP-400, FD-7, FD-5
Return to Installing the software.