Aiming for sustainable growth and improved corporate value through Proactive and Protective Governances
Konica Minolta recognizes that not only protective governance but also proactive governance is important. While encouraging appropriate risk-taking in the execution of management, we believe it is necessary to establish and operate a highly effective supervisory function for the execution of management. Accordingly, we have constructed a corporate governance system from the perspective of supervision. We continue to pursue Konica Minolta’s unique governance system that eliminates personality.
- Basic policy on corporate governance
- Corporate governance report (The succession plan)
- Corporate Governance System
- Internal controls
- Executive compensation
- The effectiveness assessment
- Compliance promotion system
- Putting compliance into practice
※Clicking the link above will take you to the“Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking Corporation”website.