The new Regius casette plate CP1M200 is the world’s first phosphor needle plate
system created especially for mammography.
It offers three main improvements over less
- substantially improved image quality
- much greater visibility of breast lesions
- superior DQE
Improvement of sharpness and granularity
Applying the needle crystallized structure technology improves sharpness and granularity dramatically.
The CP1M200 is a newly designed detector delivering the highest image quality for mammography.
- Exceptional sharpness and granularity
- Clear recognition of anatomical edges such as tumor mass boundaries
- Clear visibility of micro calcifications
- Durable detector technology provides long lifetime of use
Crystallization technology（CsBr+Needle Crystallization Technology）
- Improved image sharpness due to specialized phosphor structure producing a“ light guide effect”.
- New detector technology offers excellent X-ray absorption across full range of mammography energies.
- High ef ficiency phosphor improves image quality while minimizing exposure dose to patient.