“Carbon Minus” by 2050
We aim to reduce CO2 emissions from the 3 initiatives of "Green Products," "Green Factories," and "Green Marketing," and to reduce the environmental burden in all of our business processes. At the same time, we transmit our technologies and know-how gained from these efforts to our customers and suppliers, thereby achieving both quality improvement and cost reduction, and also creating new value for the society and economy.
Konica Minolta’s Environmental Policy, Vision, and Strategy
- Eco vision 2050
- Medium-term environmental plan
- Targets and results
Environmental Management at Konica Minolta
- Management system
- Evaluation of CSR by external parties
- Provision of product environmental information
- Technologies to help mitigate the burden on the environment
- Green products (product initiatives)
- Green factories (procurement and production initiatives)
- Green marketing
※Clicking the link above will take you to the“Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking Corporation”website.