NASSENGER 10 and NASSENGER 8, Konica Minolta’s High-Resolution Inkjet Textile Printers with Improved Performance to be Unveiled at an International Exhibition, ITMA 2015
Konica Minolta will launch the NASSENGER 10 high-speed printer and the NASSENGER 8 medium-speed printer in succession to extend its lineup of high-resolution, high-productivity inkjet textile printers. These two new printer models and our flagship inkjet printer using a single-pass system the NASSENGER SP-1 will allow customers to choose, from a wider range of options, the model best suited to the scale of their business, production volume, and budget, thus contributing to the success of their business.
- With high productivity, this model is ideal for customers who require high-volume printing as well as higher-quality reproduction of images with a print speed of 580m2/hour. Various printing modes include high productivity mode (580–310m2/hour), high image quality mode, and high density/ high color penetration mode.
- Capable of meeting a variety of printing needs ranging from sample printing to low-volume printing, this model is the best choice for customers who require medium-volume printing. Various printing modes include high productivity mode (240m2/hour), high image quality mode, and high density/ high color penetration mode.
common feature of both of printers
- These models are equipped with newly-developed inkjet printheads, which is also used in the highest-end model, NASSENGER SP-1. With the adjustable ink droplet size (large, medium, and small), coupled with the combination of Konica Minolta’s proprietary dark- and light-colored inks, these printer models are capable of higher-quality reproduction of color gradients and thin lines as well as fine, repetitive geometric patterns that are difficult to reproduce on conventional textile printers.
- Empty nozzle compensation function and proprietary image processing technology tackle problems that previously could not be avoided even with scanning printing. Equipped with head maintenance functions (printhead cleaning and empty nozzle detection systems) achieves stable production and reduced running costs.
- Conveniently designed for easily checking head carriage movement and printing status. Smoothly handle errors and quickly replace components.
- 8 colors standard (4 base + 2 special + 2 light colors) or 9 colors optional. Disperse-dye and reactive-dye inks with impressive color are Konica Minolta's original development.
In addition, Konica Minolta's reactive-dye ink has cleared requirements for GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) certification.
NASSENGER 10 demonstration
Konica Minolta has set up a demonstration room in Konica Minolta IJ Textile Europe, a sales subsidiary established in Como, Milan, the center of the textile printing industry in Europe, and will give demonstrations of NASSENGER 10 for prospective customers starting from October 2015. Please contact us through the below link.
ITMA is the largest textile machinery exhibition in the world, held every four years. ITMA 2015 will be held from November 12 to 19 in Fiera Milan (Rho), where Konica Minolta will showcase NASSENGER 10 and NASSENGER 8 at its booth C108 in Hall 18.
- For more information of this products and print demonstration, please contact us through the below link;