Configuration Tool CM-CT1
End User License Agreement (64-bit edition)
IMPORTANT: READ THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE DOWNLOADING.
Product: Configuration Tool CM-CT1
You may install and use the Software only when you agree with the terms of this license agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this license agreement, you may not install the Software;
KONICA MINOLTA, INC. (hereinafter referred to as " KONICA MINOLTA") grant you a nonexclusive, limited license to install and use the Software, which includes the software itself as well as accompanying printed materials and online documents on the terms and conditions set forth in this license agreement.
1. Grant of License
- You may download, install and use the Software on one or more computers under your control which are located at your single place of business.
- You may make one copy of the Software solely for backup or archival purposes, other than for installation and use set forth in (1) above.
- You agree that KONICA MINOLTA may audit your use of the Software for compliance with these terms at any time, upon reasonable notice.
2. Any Right
- All rights, including but not limited to copyrights and other intellectual property rights, to the Software are owned by KONICA MINOLTA or third party licensors.
- The Software is protected by copyright laws, any other law or any international treaty.
1.Except as expressly permitted by this license agreement and/or applicable laws;
- You may not use, copy, modify, merge, revise or enhance the Software in any way.
- You may not decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover the Software's source code.
- You may not make others to install and/or use the Software by rental, lease, transfer, sub-license or any other method.
- You may not place the Software onto a server so that it is accessible via a public network.
2.You agree that you will not export the Software in any form in violation of United States or any other applicable laws and regulations regarding export control
4. Warranty and Liability defect
- KONICA MINOLTA PROVIDES TO YOU THE SOFTWARE "AS IS"; AND WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE FOREGOING EXPRESS WARRANTIES, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, KONICA MINOLTA HEREBY DISCLAIMS WITH RESPECT TO THE SOFTWARE ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY (IF ANY) WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF OR RELATED TO: NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, LACK OF VIRUS, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF RESPONSES, RESULTS, LACK OF NEGLIGENCE.
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL KONICA MINOLTA BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR: LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF CONFIDENTIAL OR OTHER INFORMATION, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF KONICA MINOLTA OR THIRD-PARTY LICENSORS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
In case that the foregoing is not permitted by applicable law, however, KONICA MINOLTA shall be liable only for the direct damages arising out of the use of or inability to use the Software and in no event KONICA MINOLTA shall be liable for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use the Software, including but not limited to damages for profit loss.
- You may terminate this license agreement at any time by destroying the Software and all your copies of it.
- KONICA MINOLTA may terminate this license agreement if you fail to comply with these terms. Upon such termination, you agree to destroy the Software and all your copies of it.
6. Applicable laws
This license agreement is governed by the laws of Japan.
In the event that any part or parts of this license agreement shall be held illegal or null and void by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction, such determination shall not affect the remaining parts of this license agreement, and they shall remain in full force and effect as if such part or parts determined illegal or void had not been included.
8. NOTICE TO U.S. GOVERNMENT END USERS
If you are acquiring the Software on behalf of any unit or agency of the United States Government, the following provisions apply. The Government agrees:
- if the Software is supplied to the Department of Defense (DoD), the Software is classified as "Commercial Computer Software" as that term is defined in Clause 252.227.7202 of the DFARS; and
- if the Software is supplied to any unit or agency of the United States Government other than DoD, the software is classified as "Commercial computer software or commercial computer software documentation" as that term is defined in Clause 12.212 of the FAR. In the case of NASA, the Government's right shall be defined in Clause 18-52.227-86(d) of the NASA Supplement to FAR.
If you have any questions concerning this license agreement, please contact the nearest authorized KONICA MINOLTA facility or distributor.