General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) Privacy Statement
Who is the Data Controller?
Konica Minolta will use your personal data mentioned below.
What information do we collect about you?
Konica Minolta collects the following your information.
Your name, e-mail address and job title
How will your information be used?
Konica Minolta uses your information above only for the purpose below:
a) Answer to your inquiry; and
b) Direct or indirect contact based on your interest on products, local agent or other matters.
What is our legal basis for processing your personal data?
Legitimate interest is legal basis for processing.
Legitimate Interests are a) answer to your inquiry and b) direct or indirect contact based on your interest on products or local agent.
Who receives your information?
Your personal data above will be treated as strict confidential, and will not be shared with any third party without your prior consent except for local subsidiary, agent or distributor on which needs to reply to your inquiry given to us.
Konica Minolta will process personal data during six months from receiving your inquiry. Within three months from the end of such six months, any personal data not needed will be deleted because Konica Minolta delete personal data which are not needed per quarter.
Data storage and transfer of data
Data are stored in Japan as i) Konica Minolta, Inc (the owner of this website) which is located in Japan treats your inquiry and ii) server(s) where your personal data are stored is located in Japan.
What are your rights under GDPR?
Whilst Konica Minolta is in possession of or processing your personal data, you have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
In the event that Konica Minolta refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reasonable explanation.
If you exert any of your rights, please send e-mail from this form.
Contact details of the Data Controller
You are welcome to contact our company at any time if you have any questions relating to the topic of data privacy.
Contact details of Data Protection Officer
You are welcome to contact our company data privacy officer at any time if you have any questions relating to the topic of data privacy.
This person is
Dr. Frederike Rehker
Konica Minolta Business Solutions Europe GmbH
Germany Telephone: +49 (0)511 7404-0