Data Management Software CL-S10w
Installing the software
System requirements for the latest version of Data Management Software CL-S10w are listed after the Installation procedure.
- If you are using a previous version of CL-S10w, please uninstall the old CL-S10w before installing the new one. (Refer to the Installation Guide included in the downloaded .zip file for details.)
- A three-character abbreviation is used to indicate the language for the downloaded zip file and the installation guide included in the zip file. The abbreviation is "eng" for English, "chi" for Simplified Chinese, or "kor" for Korean. In the instructions below, "eng" will be used.
- If you are using an Illuminance Spectrophotometer CL-500A, please be sure to also update the instrument firmware to the latest version. Click here to go to the firmware update page.
- Save the download file (cls10w_ver131_eng.zip) to a folder on your computer.
- Extract the files in the .zip file to a folder on your computer.
- If a version of CL-S10w is already installed on your computer, follow the instructions for Uninstallation of CL-S10w in the Installation Guide included in the extracted files.
- Double-click the file cls10w_ver131_eng.exe in the extracted files.
* Under Windows 7, it is necessary to be logged in to an account with Administrator rights when installing the software. A confirmation message will be displayed; click [OK] or [Allow].
- The install program will start automatically.
- Click Next.
- Read the software license agreement carefully. If you accept the terms of the agreement, click "I accept the terms in the license agreement." and then click the Next > button.
- The set-up program asks you to choose the folder in which you want to install the software. To install the software in another location, click the Browse or Change button, type the path to the location and then click the Next > button.
- Click Install. The set-up program will begin copying the files.
- When installation is completed, click Finish.
|Operating System||Windows® XP Professional 32-bit SP3, 64-bit SP2
Windows® 7 Professional 32-bit, 64-bit
Windows® 8 Pro 32-bit, 64-bit
|Application software||Excel® 2003 (when using Windows® XP)
Excel® 2007 or Excel® 2010 32-bit (when using Windows® 7)
Excel® 2010 32-bit or Excel® 2013 32-bit (when using Windows® 8)
- The hardware of the computer system to be used must meet or exceed the recommended system requirements for the compatible OS and Excel version being used.
- Data Management Software CL-S10w is not compatible with 64-bit versions of Excel®.
Return to Installing the software.