Language of Light
- Billmeyer, Fred W (1981). Principles of color technology—2nd Edition. Wiley & Sons, New York.
- Hutson, Geoffrey, H. (1990). Colour Television — 2nd Edition. McGraw-Hill Book Company Europe, England.
- The Photonics Dictionary — A Four-Book Set (1993). United States of America.
- Joseph B. Murdoch. Illumination Engineering — From Edison’s lamp to the laser. Macmillian Publishing Company, England.
- D. Allan Roberts. Radiometry/Photometry Terms. The Photonics Design and Applications Handbook 1993, United States of America.
- Daniel C. McCarthy. Integrating Sphere Aids Absolute Calibration of Lamps. Photonics Spectra—December 1998, United States of America.
- Richard Distl. Measure What You See. Photonics Spectra—May 2000, United States of America.
- Ian K. Edwards. Counting Coup — Photometry: Origin of the science to applying handheld equipment.LD&A — December 1993.
- Clarence E. Rash and Everette McGowin III. Measuring Light. Information Display 9/96. SID 1996.
- Kenneth A. Miller. Colorimetry: Methods and Tools. The Photonics Design and Applications Handbook 1993,United States of America.