Accessory Software for CM-2600d
End User License Agreement
IMPORTANT: READ THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE DOWNLOADING.
Product: Accessory Software for CM-2600d
This agreement is a legal agreement between Konica Minolta, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as "KONICA MINOLTA") and you, customer of Konica Minolta's products CM-2500d or CM-2600d, for the product (hereinafter referred to as "SOFTWARE") identified above, which includes the software itself as well as accompanying online documentation if provided, regarding your rights to use the SOFTWARE as stated below. If you are not a customer of Konica Minolta's products CM-2500d or CM-2600d or you do not agree with the term of this license agreement, you may not download the SOFTWARE. By downloading the SOFTWARE, you agree to the terms of this license agreement. You are not granted any intellectual property rights for the SOFTWARE except as stated in this agreement.
1. Grant of License
- You may install and use the SOFTWARE on one or more computers only for use with Konica Minolta's products CM-2500d or CM-2600d in your possession.
- In addition to the preceding item, a single copy of the SOFTWARE for each computer on which the SOFTWARE is installed may be made for backup or archival purposes.
- All rights, including but not limited to copyrights and other intellectual property rights, to the SOFTWARE (including printed materials and online documentation) are owned by KONICA MINOLTA or third party licensors.
- The SOFTWARE is protected by copyright laws, any other law or any international treaty.
- You may not use, copy or modify the SOFTWARE in any way except as expressly permitted by this agreement and/or applicable laws.
- You may not decompile or disassemble the SOFTWARE.
- You may not make others to install and/or use the SOFTWARE by rental, lease, transfer or any other method.
4. Warranty and Liability
- THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER. KONICA MINOLTA DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES REGARDING THE MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, WITH REGARD TO THE SOFTWARE.
- KONICA MINOLTA IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOST DATA, OR ANY OTHER INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF KONICA MINOLTA OR THIRD PARTY LICENSORS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY YOU BASED ON A THIRD PARTY CLAIM.
- KONICA MINOLTA HAS NO OBLIGATION TO RESPOND TO ANY INQUIRY OR TO PROVIDE ANY SERVICE REGARDING THE INSTALLATION AND/OR USING THE SOFTWARE.
5. Termination of Agreement
- You may terminate this license agreement by destroying this SOFTWARE and any copies in your possession.
- KONICA MINOLTA may terminate this license agreement at any time if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this agreement. Upon such termination, you must immediately destroy this SOFTWARE along with any copies in your possession.
6. Applicable laws
This license agreement is governed by the laws of Japan.
In the event that any part or parts of this agreement shall be held illegal or null and void by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction, such determination shall not affect the remaining parts of this agreement, and they shall remain in full force and effect as if such part or parts determined illegal or void had not been included.
If you have any questions concerning this license agreement, please contact the nearest authorized Konica Minolta, Inc., Sensing Business Unit facility or distributor.