Gemalto HASP Driver Update: Ver. 7.80
Gemalto NV, the maker of the HASP software protection system used in Color Data Software SpectraMagic NX, Color Data Software SpectraMagic DX, and Data Management Software CS-S10w (Standard Edition/Professional Edition), has released an updated version of driver software which provides enhanced security.
Customers using Color Data Software SpectraMagic NX (Ver. 2.81 or earlier). Color Data Software SpectraMagic DX (Ver. 1.21 or earlier), or Data Management Software CS-S10w (Standard Edition/Professional Edition; Ver. 1.80 or earlier) are encouraged to download and install the new driver.
- Upgrading of your Konica Minolta software to the latest version is strongly recommended. Compatibility of this HASP driver with all software versions on all OS is not guaranteed, and Konica Minolta accepts no responsibility for problems caused by the use of this HASP driver.
Click here to download the HASP driver. (Download will start immediately.)
Note: A new version of the HASP driver with improved security is already included in the following software versions, and customers who have upgraded to that version do not need to re-install the HASP driver:
- Be sure to unplug any connected HASP key before installing the new HASP driver. Attempting to install the new driver with the HASP key plugged in may prevent the installation from being performed properly.
- Be sure to update your Konica Minolta software to the latest version before installing the new HASP driver.
- Save the download file to a folder on your computer.
- Extract the installer exe file from the downloaded zip file to a folder on your computer.
- Double-click on the exe file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.