Luminance & Color Meter CS-200 USB driver
End User License Agreement
IMPORTANT: READ THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE DOWNLOADING.
Product: USB driver for CS-200
IMPORTANT: READ THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE INSTALLING
ABOVE-MENTIONED PRODUCT ("Software").
You may install and use the Software only when you agree with the terms of this license agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this license agreement, you may not install the Software.
Konica Minolta, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as "KONICA MINOLTA") grant customers who purchased Luminance & Color Meter CS-200 a nonexclusive, limited license to install and use the Software, which includes the software itself as well as accompanying printed documents, upon the terms set forth hereunder.
1. Grant of License
- You may install and use the Software on a single computer only for thepurpose of utilize your Konica Minolta Luminance & Color Meter CS-200.
- You may make one copy of the Software solely for backup.
- You agree that KONICA MINOLTA may audit your use of the Software for compliance with these terms at any time, upon reasonable notice.
2. Any Right
- All rights, including but not limited to copyrights and other intellectual property rights, to the Software are owned by KONICA MINOLTA or third party licensors.
- The Software is protected by copyright laws, any other law or any international treaty.
- Except as expressly permitted by this agreement and/or applicable laws;
- You may not use, copy, modify, merge, revise or enhance the Software in any way.
- You may not decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover the Software's source code.
- You may not make others install and/or use the Software by rental, lease, transfer, sub-license or any other method.
- You may not place the Software onto a server so that it is accessible via a public network.
- You agree that you will not export the Software in any form in violation of any applicable laws and regulations regarding export control of the country in which you obtained the Software or the United States.
4. Warranty and Liability
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, KONICA MINOLTA PROVIDES TO YOU THE SOFTWARE "AS IS"; AND KONICA MINOLTA HEREBY DISCLAIMS WITH RESPECT TO THE SOFTWARE ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY (IF ANY) WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF OR RELATED TO: NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, LACK OF VIRUS, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF RESPONSES, RESULTS, LACK OF NEGLIGENCE.
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL KONICA MINOLTA BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR: LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF CONFIDENTIAL OR OTHER INFORMATION, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF KONICA MINOLTA HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- KONICA MINOLTA HAS NO OBLIGATION TO RESPOND TO ANY INQUIRY OR TO PROVIDE ANY SERVICE REGARDING THE INSTALLATION AND/OR USING THE SOFTWARE.
- You may terminate this agreement at any time by destroying the Software and all your copies of it, as well as all other related documents.
- KONICA MINOLTA may terminate this agreement if you fail to comply with these terms. Upon such termination, you agree to destroy the Software and all your copies of it, as well as all other related documents.
6. Applicable laws
This license agreement is governed by the laws of Japan.
In the event that any part or parts of this agreement shall be held illegal or null and void by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction, such determination shall not affect the remaining parts of this agreement, and they shall remain in full force and effect as if such part or parts determined illegal or void had not been included.
8. NOTICE TO U.S. GOVERNMENT END USERS
If you are acquiring the Software on behalf of any unit or agency of the United States Government, the following provisions apply. The Government agrees: (i) if the Software is supplied to the Department of Defense (DoD), the Software is classified as "Commercial Computer Software" and the Government is acquiring only "restricted right" in the Software as that term is defined in Clause 252.227.7013(c)(1) of the DFARS; and (ii) if the Software is supplied to any unit or agency of the United States Government other than DoD, the Government's rights in the Software will be as defined in Clause 52.227-19(c)(2) of the FAR or, in the case of NASA, in Clause 18-52.227-86(d) of the NASA Supplement to FAR.
If you have any questions concerning this license agreement, please contact the nearest authorized Konica Minolta, Inc., Sensing Business Unit facility or distributor.