Data Management Software FD-S1w
Changes from previous version
Changes from Ver. 1.11 to Ver. 1.12
- Various minor bugs have been fixed.
Additional Information Regarding Ver. 1.11
- Windows® 8.1 Pro 32 bit (x86), Windows® 8.1 Pro 64 bit (x64), Windows® 10 Pro 32 bit (x86), and Windows® 10 Pro 64 bit (x64) have been added to the list of compatible OS. Windows® XP Professional 32-bit, Windows® XP Professional 64-bit, Windows® 8 Pro 32-bit, and Windows® 8 Pro 64-bit have been removed.
Changes from Ver. 1.10 to Ver. 1.11
The following bugs have been fixed:
- Measurement speed with Spectrodensitometer FD-7 or FD-5 connected has been improved.
(Note: Instrument firmware must be Ver. 1.40 or higher. Click here to go to the firmware update page and download the latest version of the firmware.)
- The number of decimal places when outputting spectral data or spectral illuminance has been increased from 2 decimal places to 4 decimal places.
- Problem in which it was not possible to add all items in the left-side list to the Selected Item list when the Spot Density tab was selected.
- Other minor bugs
Changes from Ver. 1.00 to Ver. 1.10
- Additional combinations in system requirements:
OS: Windows 8 Pro 32 bit, Windows 8 Pro 64 bit (Windows Vista was removed.)
Application software: Excel 2010 32 bit, Excel 2013 32 bit (when using Windows 8 OS)
- The company name has been changed from KONICA MINOLTA OPTICS, INC. to KONICA MINOLTA, INC.