Data Management Software FD-S1w
|Operating System||Windows® 7 Professional 32-bit, 64-bit
Windows® 8.1 Pro 32-bit, 64-bit
Windows® 10 Pro 32-bit, 64-bit
|Application software||Excel® 2010 32-bit (when using Windows® 7)
Excel® 2013 (when using Windows® 8.1 or Windows® 10)
Excel® 2016 (when using Windows® 10)
* Excel® 2010 must be 32-bit version.
- The hardware of the computer system to be used must meet or exceed the recommended system requirements for the compatible OS and Excel version being used.
Installing the software
- To take full advantage of the features of Data Management Software FD-S1w, it is strongly recommended that the firmware of the Spectrodensitometer FD-7 or FD-5 be updated to the latest version. Click here to go to the firmware update page and download the latest version of the firmware.
(The firmware of the Spectrodensitometer FD-7 or FD-5 must be Ver. 1.20.0000 or later to use Data Management Software FD-S1w.)
- A three-character abbreviation is used to indicate the language for the downloaded zip file and the installation guide included in the zip file. The abbreviation is "eng" for English or "chi" for Simplified Chinese. In the instructions below, "eng" will be used.
- Save the download file (for example, fds1w_verxxx_eng.zip where "xxx" is the version number) to a folder on your computer.
- Extract the files in the downloaded zip file to a folder on your computer.
- Double-click the exe file (for example, setup_eng.exe) in the files extracted in step 1. The install program will start automatically.
- Read the software license agreement carefully. If you accept the terms of the agreement, click Yes.
- The set-up program asks you to choose the folder in which you want to install the software. To install the software in another location, click the Browse button, type the path to the location and click OK.
- Click Next. The set-up program will begin copying the files.
- The installation process will be completed. Click Complete.
For information on using the software, refer to the Instruction Manual which will be installed in the same folder as the software and can be accessed from the Start menu. (Start : KONICA MINOLTA : FD-S1w : FD-S1w Manual).