User Calibration Software CM-S20w
Installing the software
System requirements for the latest version of User Calibration Software CM-S20w are listed after the Installation procedure.
- Extract the files in the downloaded zip file (for example, cms20w_verxxx_eng.zip, where "xxx" is the version number) to a folder on your computer.
- Double-click the exe file (for example, ucs_upgverxxx_eng.exe, where "xxx" is the version number) in the files extracted in step 1. The install program will start automatically.
- Read the software license agreement carefully. If you accept the terms of the agreement, click Yes.
- The set-up program asks you to choose the folder in which you want to install the software. To install the software in another location, click the Browse button, type the path to the location and click OK.
- Click Next. The set-up program will begin copying the files.
- The installation process will be completed. Click Complete.
For information on using the software, refer to the Instruction Manual which will be installed in the same folder as the software and can be accessed from the Start menu. (Start : KONICA MINOLTA : CM-S20w : CM-S20w Manual).
|Operating System||Windows® XP Professional 32-bit SP3, 64-bit SP2
Windows® 7 Professional 32-bit, 64-bit
Windows® 8 Pro 32-bit, 64-bit
Windows® 10 Pro 32-bit, 64-bit
Note: The hardware of the computer system must meet or exceed the greater of the recommended system requirements for the compatible OS being used or the following specifications.
|CPU||Pentium® III 600 MHz or higher|
|Memory||128 MB (256 MB or more recommended)|
|Hard disk drive||450 MB of available hard disk space. Minimum of 400 MB of available disk space is required on the system drive|
* CM-512m3 can be used only as a master instrument)
Return to Installing the software.