Bluetooth Dongle Setting Tool (for CM-M6)
- Save the download file (for example, "bdsettingtool_eng.zip") to a folder on your computer.
- Extract the files in the downloaded zip file to a folder on your computer.
The software can be used by double-clicking on the exe file (for example, "BDSettingTool.exe") in the BDSetting Tool subfolder of the folder to which files were extracted in step 2.
For information on using the software, refer to the Bluetooth Setting-up Guide (Bluetooth Setting-up Guide(E).pdf) which will be installed in the folder to which files were extracted in step 2.
- Installation of the USB and USB COM port drivers included in the download file can be performed according to the procedure in the Bluetooth Setting-up Guide. It is necessary to be logged in with administrator rights in order to install the drivers.
- Characters used for Name must be within the range of 0x20 to 0x7e (standard ASCII character set).
|Operating System||Windows® 7 Professional 32-bit, 64-bit
Windows® 8.1 Pro 32-bit *
Windows® 10 Pro 32-bit, 64-bit
(English, Japanese, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Turkish, Polish, or Simplified Chinese versions of the above OS)
* Windows® 8.1 Pro 64-bit should not be used with this software. Driver is not correctly recognized when using Windows® 8.1 Pro 64-bit.
|Other||One free USB port for connection with the Bluetooth dongle.|