Configuration Tool CM-CT1
Installing the software
System requirements for the latest version of Configuration Tool CM-CT1 are listed after the installation procedure.
- Save the download file (for example, cm-ct1_verxxxr1_win_64bit_all.zip, where "xxx" is the version number) to a folder on your computer.
- Extract the files in the downloaded zip file to a folder on your computer.
- Open the Installation Guide (cm-ct1_installxxxx_multi.pdf) in the files extracted in step 1.
- Follow the procedure described in the Installation Guide for installing Configuration Tool CM-CT1.
For information on using the software, refer to the Instruction Manual which will be installed in the same folder as the software and can be accessed from the Start menu. (Start : KONICA MINOLTA : cm-ct1_instructionxxx).
|Operating System||Windows® 10 Pro 64-bit
Windows® 11 Pro
Note: The hardware of the computer system must meet or exceed the greater of the recommended system requirements for the compatible OS being used or the following specifications.
|Computer||PC equipped with a processor equivalent to Intel Core i5 2.0 GHz or better|
|Memory||At least 2 GB|
|Hard disk drive||At least 10 GB of free space on the system drive|
|Display||Resolution of 1024 × 720 pixels or higher; 16-bit color or better|
USB port for connection with instrument
Valid SpectraMagic NX2 license required for advanced functions.
If SpectraMagic NX2 license is dongle type, a USB port for the dongle is required.
CM-26dG, CM-26d, CM-25d, CM-25cG, CM-M6, CM-700d/CM-600d, CM-5/CR-5*
* For CM-5/CR-5, firmware version 1.20 or higher required to display User Index/User Class.
Return to Installing the software.