Display Color Analyzer Data Processor CA-DP40 Firmware Update
End User License Agreement
IMPORTANT: READ THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE DOWNLOADING.
Product: Display Color Analyzer Data Processor CA-DP40 Firmware Update
You may download, install and use the Software only when you agree with the terms of this license agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this license agreement, you may not download the Software.
This agreement is a legal agreement between Konica Minolta, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as "KONICA MINOLTA") and you, customer of Konica Minolta's product Display Color Analyzer Data Processor CA-DP40, for the product (hereinafter referred to as "SOFTWARE") identified above, which includes the software itself as well as accompanying online documentation if provided, regarding your rights to use the SOFTWARE as stated below. If you are not a customer of Konica Minolta's products Display Color Analyzer Data Processor CA-DP40 or you do not agree with the term of this license agreement, you may not download the SOFTWARE. By downloading the SOFTWARE, you agree to the terms of this license agreement. You are not granted any intellectual property rights for the SOFTWARE except as stated in this agreement.
1. Grant of License
- You may download and use the Software on a single computer at the same time solely for the purposes of upgrading the Konica Minolta's product Display Color Analyzer Data Processor CA-DP40.
- You may make a copy of the Software solely for backup purposes.
- All rights, including but not limited to copyrights and other intellectual property rights, to the Software (including printed materials and online documentation) are owned by KONICA MINOLTA or third party licensors.
- The Software is protected by copyright laws, other laws, and international treaties.
1. Except as expressly permitted by this agreement and/or applicable laws;
(i)You may not use, copy, modify, merge, revise or enhance the Software in any way.
(ii)You may not decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover the Software's source code.
(iii)You may not make others install and/or use the Software by rental, lease, transfer, sub-license or any other method.
2. You agree that you will not export or re-export the Software in any form in violation of any applicable laws and regulations regarding export control of the country in which you obtained them or the United States.
4. Warranty and Liability
- KONICA MINOLTA PROVIDES TO YOU THE SOFTWARE "AS IS" AND KONICA MINOLTA HEREBY DISCLAIMS WITH RESPECT TO THE SOFTWARE ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY (IF ANY) WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF OR RELATED TO: NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, LACK OF VIRUS, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF RESPONSE.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL KONICA MINOLTA BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR: LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF CONFIDENTIAL OR OTHER INFORMATION, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF KONICA MINOLTA OR THIRD PARTY LICENSORS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
5. Termination of Agreement
- You may terminate this agreement at any time by destroying the Software and all your copies of it, as well as all other related documents.
- KONICA MINOLTA may terminate this agreement if you fail to comply with these terms. Upon such termination, you agree to destroy the Software and all your copies of it, as well as all other related documents.
6. Applicable laws
This license agreement is governed by the laws of Japan.
In the event that any part or parts of this agreement shall be held illegal or null and void by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction, such determination shall not affect the remaining parts of this agreement, and they shall remain in full force and effect as if such part or parts determined illegal or void had not been included.
8. NOTICE TO U.S. GOVERNMENT END USERS
If you are acquiring the Software on behalf of any unit or agency of the United States Government, the following provisions apply. The Government agrees: (i) if the Software is supplied to the Department of Defense (DoD), the Software is classified as "Commercial Computer Software" and the Government is acquiring only "restricted right" in the Software as that term is defined in Clause 252.227.7013(c)(1) of the DFARS; and (ii) if the Software is supplied to any unit or agency of the United States Government other than DoD, the Government's rights in the Software will be as defined in Clause 52.227-19(c)(2) of the FAR or, in the case of NASA, in Clause 18-52.227-86(d) of the NASA Supplement to FAR.
9. Export restrictions
This Software, information and documentation (materials) are subject to the U.S. Export Administration Regulations. You must comply strictly with all applicable international and national laws (including the U.S. Export Administration Regulations, the U.S. Internal Arms Regulations, as well as end-user, end-use, and destination restrictions issued by U.S. and other governments).
If you have any questions concerning this license agreement, please contact the nearest authorized Konica Minolta, Inc., Sensing Business Unit facility or distributor.