Display Color Analyzer Data Processor CA-DP40 Firmware Update
Installing the software
- This firmware update software is only for updating the firmware of Display Color Analyzer Data Processor CA-DP40. It cannot be used for updating the Display Color Analyzer CA-410 Probes.
- Please be sure to also update the PC Software for Color Analyzer CA-S40 / SDK for Color Analyzer CA-SDK2 to the latest version. Click here to go to the software update page.
- System requirements for the latest version of Display Color Analyzer Data Processor CA-DP40 Firmware Update are listed after the Installation procedures.
- Save the download file (for example, cadp40_updatevxxx_all.zip, where "xxx" is the firmware version number) to a folder on your computer.
- Extract the files in the .zip file to a folder on your computer.
- In the folder containing the extracted files, open the CA-DP40 Firmware Update Software Instruction Manual (the file named ca-DP40update_instruction_eng.pdf) in the "manual" subfolder and follow the instructions for updating the firmware. Double-clicking the file named ca-dp40_FirmUpdater_verxxx.exe (where "xxx" is the version number) in the folder containing the extracted files will start the firmware update software. If a confirmation message is displayed, click [OK] or [Continue].
- When the firmware update has been completed, the downloaded file and extracted files (instruction manual and firmware update software) can be deleted.
|Operating System||Windows® 10 Pro 32-bit, 64-bit|
|Interface||USB 2.0 (Hi-speed) for connecting instrument|
- Display Color Analyzer Data Processor CA-DP40
Return to Installing the software.