Display Color Analyzer CA-410 Probe Firmware Update
Installing the software
- This firmware update software is only for updating the firmware of Display Color Analyzer CA-410 Probes. It cannot be used for updating the Display Color Analyzer Data Processor CA-DP40.
- Please be sure to also update the PC Software for Color Analyzer CA-S40 / SDK for Color Analyzer CA-SDK2 to the latest version. Click here to go to the software update page.
- System requirements for the latest version of Display Color Analyzer CA-410 Probe Firmware Update are listed after the Installation procedures.
- Save the download file (ca410probe_updatevxxx_eng.zip, where "xxx" is the firmware version number) to a folder on your computer.
- Extract the files in the .zip file to a folder on your computer.
- In the folder containing the extracted files, open the CA-410 Probe Firmware Update Software Instruction Manual (the file named ca-410probeupdate_instruction_eng.pdf) in the "manual" subfolder and follow the instructions for updating the firmware. Double-clicking the file named CA-410ProbeUpdateVxxxxxxx.exe (where "xxxxxxx" is the detailed version number) in the folder containing the extracted files will start the firmware update software. If a confirmation message is displayed, click [OK] or [Continue].
- When the firmware update has been completed, the downloaded file and extracted files (instruction manual and firmware update software) can be deleted.
|Operating System||Windows® 10 Pro 32-bit, 64-bit|
|Interface||USB 2.0 (Hi-speed) for connecting instrument|
Compatible CA-410 Probes
Return to Installing the software.