Auto Scan Spectrophotometer FD-9 Firmware Update
Installing the software
- This firmware update software is only for updating the firmware of the Auto Scan Spectrophotometer FD-9.
- Please be sure to also update the Measurement Utility Software FD-S2w to the latest version. Click here to go to the software update page.
- System requirements for the latest version of Auto Scan Spectrophotometer FD-9 Firmware Update are listed after the Installation procedures.
- Save the download file (fd9_updatever112_eng.zip) to a folder on your computer.
- Extract the files in the .zip file to a folder on your computer.
- In the folder containing the extracted files, open the FD-9 Firmware Update Software Instruction Manual (the file named FD-9 FirmwareUpdateSoftwareInstructionManual.pdf) in the "manual" subfolder and follow the instructions for updating the firmware. Double-clicking the file named FD-9FirmwareUpdater_V1.12.0001E.exe in the folder containing the extracted files will start the firmware update software. If a confirmation message is displayed, click [OK] or [Continue].
- When the firmware update has been completed, the downloaded file and extracted files (instruction manual and firmware update software) can be deleted.
|Operating System||Windows® 7 Professional 32-bit (×86), 64 bit (×64)
Windows® 8.1 Pro 32-bit (×86), 64 bit (×64)
Windows® 10 Pro 32-bit (×86), 64 bit (×64)
|Interface||USB 2.0 (Hi-speed) for connecting instrument|
Return to Installing the software.