General Step of purchase
Let us know that you are interested in our solution.
We are happy to provide more information to answer your questions.
We will provide a detailed explanation of how our overall solution works and how it can help you solve your problems.
We will visit your site and inspect your operating equipment to demonstrate how our OGI camera works at an actual oil and gas production facility.
We will provide a price quotation and other supporting documents as agreed upon by both parties.
We engage in an agreement.
Join a training session and start using our solution
- Is zooming available?
- Yes, you can digitally zoom up to an object from the tablet, but optical zoom is not available on the camera.
- Is the camera intrinsically safe?
- The camera is not intrinsically safe.
- Which video file format will the videos be in?
- It will be saved as a MP4 format.
- What is the available recording time before the battery is fully depleted?
- This camera can record for 2 hours until the battery is completely depleted or until the SD card is used up(which should allow for around 16 hrs of stored video time in case of 128 GB (SD card)).
Note:Since we supply the customer with 2 camera batteries, this provides for 4 hrs of field operational use.
- Can the camera visualize hydrogen?
- Can the camera visualize poisonous gases?
- Can the camera visualize radiation?
- Can the camera detect the amount of a leaking gas?
- With the ability to connect an additional display device and mounting on a tripod, the ability arises to estimate the flow rates of the leaking gas.
- Can the camera display the temperature of the subject?
- Yes, the camera can display a temperature colorization.
- What does the color of the visualized gas plume mean?
- In Gas Overlay Mode, the colorization signifies the intensity and concentration of the leaking gas.
- Can the camera specify the type of gas that's leaking?
- Can the camera distinguish leaking gas from heat?
- No. It is recommended that a comprehensive review of the actual gas leakage is made from the multiple image views (High Sensitivity mode, Gas Enhanced mode, Thermal mode, etc.) provided by this system.
- What's included with the camera?
- The camera comes with a protective travel case, USB cable, user's guide, two batteries and a charger.( Tripod and tablet device are not included)
- Is the tripod necessary to use the camera?
- Not required, but recommended to use a tripod for more reliable leak detection and for quantification functions.
How to use
- Can the camera be mounted on a drone?
- No. The camera is not designed to be mounted on a drone.
- Is a training session available?
- Yes, please contact us about setting up training
- Are you available for on site demo's?
- Yes, send in an inquiry form and check "Request on site Demo" on the form.
Please note that depending on the location, our sales assistant may not have access to the requested site.
Strength of GMP02
- How is the GMP02 different from a conventional OGI camera?
- One of the biggest advantages of the GMP02 is our camera’s gas enhancement function.
A conventional OGI camera highlights not only gas, but also all of the other things moving in the background. This can include human, vehicle and bird movement. So, inspectors have to distinguish gas leaks from all of the random movement in the background.
On the other hand, Konica Minolta’s GMP02 camera has a unique function which can distinguish gas leaks from moving objects and displays only the gas leak. Our camera then colorizes the visualized leak and overlays it on a visual image. This makes it easier for inspectors to identify a gas leak.