3D Data Processing Software RANGE VIEWER
Installing the software
System requirements for the latest version of RANGE VIEWER are listed after the Installation procedure.
Before installing the upgrade version of RANGE VIEWER, please uninstall the existing version of RANGE VIEWER currently installed on your computer.
After uninstalling the previous version, please follow the procedure below.
- Extract the files in the downloaded zip file to a folder on your computer.
The created folder "RV20R1_CD" contains the entire structure and content of the RANGE VIEWER installation CD.
- Browse to the folder "RV20R1_CD" in the extracted files and double-click the setup.exe file. The install program will start automatically.
- Click [Next >].
- Read the software license agreement carefully. If you accept the terms of the agreement, select "I accept the terms in the license agreement" and click [Next >].
- If you do not agree with the terms of the agreement, select "I do not accept the terms in the license agreement" and click [Cancel]. It is not possible to install the software without accepting the terms of the license agreement.
- The set-up program asks you to choose the folder in which you want to install the software. To install the software in another location, click [Change ...], browse to the desired location and click [OK].
- Click [Next].
- Click [Install]. The set-up program will begin copying the files.
- The installation process will be completed. Click [Finish].
For information on installing the instrument driver, please refer to the RANGE VIEWER Installation Guide, which can be downloaded in your desired language from the Instruction Manual Download: 3D Measurement page.
For information on using the software, refer to the User's Manual and Reference Manual which will be installed in the same folder as the software and can be accessed from the Start menu. ("Start : KONICA MINOLTA : RANGE VIEWER Ver.2.0 : User's Guide" and "Start : KONICA MINOLTA : RANGE VIEWER Ver.2.0 : Reference Manual" respectively).
|Operating System||Windows® XP Professional 64-bit SP2
Windows® Vista Business 64-bit SP2
Windows® 7 Professional 64-bit
Note: The hardware of the computer system must meet or exceed the greater of the recommended system requirements for the compatible OS being used or the following specifications.
|CPU||Core 2 Duo or Xeon or higher (Intel only)|
|Memory||4 GB (16 GB or more recommended)|
|Display||Display unit capable of showing at least 1280 × 1024 pixels|
|Graphics card||OpenGL compatible; NVIDIA Quadro series|
|Interface||One free USB 2.0 port|
Return to Installing the software.