Polygon Editing Tool
Installing the software
System requirements for the latest version of Polygon Editing Software are listed after the Installation procedure.
Polygon Editing Tool requires a hardware dongle for operation. This download is for customers who are already in possession of the dongle but need to reinstall the software.
- Extract the files in the downloaded zip file to a folder on your computer.
The created folder "PET_240R1_CD" contains the entire structure and content of the Polygon Editing Tool installation CD.
- Browse to the folder "PET_240R1_CD \ PolygonEditingTool \ SetUp" in the extracted files and double-click the setup.exe file. The install program will start automatically.
- Click [Next >].
- Read the software license agreement carefully. If you accept the terms of the agreement, select "I accept the terms in the license agreement" and click [Next >].
- If you do not agree with the terms of the agreement, select "I do not accept the terms in the license agreement" and click [Cancel]. It is not possible to install the software without accepting the terms of the license agreement.
- The set-up program asks you to choose the folder in which you want to install the software. To install the software in another location, click [Change ...], browse to the desired location and click [OK].
- Click [Next].
- Click [Install]. The set-up program will begin copying the files.
- The installation process will be completed. Click [Finish].
For information on installing the HASP protect key driver, etc. please refer to pages 9 through 12 of the Instruction Manual.
For information on using the software, please refer to the Basic Operation Guide and Instruction Manual.
|Operating System||Windows® XP Professional 32-bit SP2, 64-bit SP2
Windows® Vista Business 32-bit SP-2, 64-bit SP2
Windows® 7 Professional 32-bit, 64-bit
Note: The hardware of the computer system must meet or exceed the greater of the recommended system requirements for the compatible OS being used or the following specifications.
|CPU||Pentium4 or higher (Intel only); Xeon or higher recommended|
|Memory||1 GB (2 GB or more recommended)|
|Display||Display unit capable of showing at least 1024 × 768 pixels; 1280 × 1024 pixels recommended|
|Graphics card||16-bit color; OpenGL compatible; NVIDIA Quadro series|
|Other||Aero function should be disabled when using Windows Vista or Windows 7.|
Return to Installing the software.