Data Management Software CA-S25w
System requirements for the latest version of Data Management Software CA-S25w are listed after the Installation procedure.
- Save the download file to a folder on your computer.
- Extract the files in the downloaded zip file to a folder on your computer.
- Double-click the exe file (for example, setup.exe) folder in the files extracted in step 1. The install program will start automatically.
- Read the software license agreement carefully. If you accept the terms of the agreement, click Yes.
- The set-up program asks you to choose the folder in which you want to install the software. To install the software in another location, click the Browse button, type the path to the location and click OK.
- Click Next. The set-up program will begin copying the files.
- The installation process will be completed. Click Complete.
For information on using the software, refer to the Instruction Manual which will be installed in the same folder as the software and can be accessed from the Start menu. [Start : KONICA MINOLTA : CA-S25w : Manual (CA-S25w)]
Windows® 10 Pro 32-bit
Windows® 10 Pro 64-bit
Windows® 11 Pro
|CPU:||Pentium 4, 2.8 GHz or higher|
|Memory:||1024 MB or more|
The hardware of the computer system to be used must meet or exceed the greater of the above system requirements or the recommended system requirements for the compatible OS version being used
Return to Installation procedure.