Data Management Software CA-S20w
Installing the software
If you are using a previous version of CA-S20w , please uninstall the old CA-S20w before installing the new one.
- Save the download file (ca-s20w_ver240_eng.zip) to a folder on your computer.
- Extract the files in the downloaded zip file to a folder on your computer.
- Double-click the exe file (for example, setup.exe) in the files extracted in step 1. The install program will start automatically.
- Read the software license agreement carefully. If you accept the terms of the agreement, click Yes.
- The set-up program asks you to choose the folder in which you want to install the software. To install the software in another location, click the Browse button, type the path to the location and click OK.
- Click Next. The set-up program will begin copying the files.
- The installation process will be completed. Click Complete.