PC Software for Color Analyzer CA-SDK
|Operating System||Windows® 7 Professional 32-bit, 64-bit
Windows® 8.1 Pro 32-bit, 64-bit
Windows® 10 Pro 32-bit, 64-bit
- The hardware of the computer system to be used must meet or exceed the recommended system requirements for the compatible OS version being used.
Installing the software
- If you are using a previous version of CA-SDK, the old CA-SDK should be uninstalled before installing the new one.
- Save the download file (casdk_ver450_all.zip) to a folder on your computer.
- Extract the files in the downloaded zip file to a folder on your computer.
- Open the folder for the CA-SDK edition you want to install (x64 folder for 64-bit CA-SDK or x86 folder for 32-bit SDK) in the files extracted in step 1, and double-click on setup.exe in that folder. The install program will start automatically.
- Read the software license agreement carefully. If you accept the terms of the agreement, click Yes.
- The set-up program asks you to choose the folder in which you want to install the software. To install the software in another location, click the Browse button, type the path to the location and click OK.
- Click Next. The set-up program will begin copying the files.
- The installation process will be completed. Click Complete.
- For information on the various files included in the package, refer to the ReadMe-E.txt in the folder where the files were unzipped to in step 2 above.
- For information on using the software with Visual Basic, refer to the Readme file and Programming Guide which will be installed with the software and can be accessed from the Start menu under [Start : KONICA MINOLTA : CA-SDK].
When upgrading from ver. 3.11 or lower, it is recommended that the USB driver also be upgraded . When CA-SDK is installed, the USB driver file will also be copied to the CA-SDK installation folder.
(For ver. 3.12 and later, if the USB driver was installed with the CA-SDK, it is not necessary to update the driver.)
The driver should be updated according to the procedure below:
- With the CA-210 or CA-100Plus connected and switched on, right-click on the "Safely Remove Hardware" icon in the taskbar, and select "Safely Remove Hardware" from the popup menu.
- When the Safely Remove Hardware dialog appears, select "COLOR ANALYZER CA-200 Series" from the list of devices, and click the [Properties].
In the COLOR ANALYZER CA-200 Series dialog, click on the Driver tab and click [Update Driver .] The Hardware Update Wizard will start.
- Follow the instructions in the Hardware Update Wizard and select the new driver file to update the driver.