Data Management Software CS-S10w
Installing the software
System requirements for the latest version of Data Management Software CS-S10w are listed after the Installation procedure.
If you are using a previous version of Data Management Software CS-S10w, please uninstall the old version before installing the new one. (See installation Guide for more details.)
IMPORTANT: Be sure to unplug any connected HASP key before uninstalling the previous version of Data Management Software CS-S10w and the previous HASP driver. Attempting to uninstall with the HASP key plugged in may prevent uninstall from being performed properly.
- Save the download file (for example, css10w_upgver***_eng.zip, where "***" is the version number) to a folder on your computer.
- Extract the files in the downloaded zip file to a folder on your computer.
- Double-click the exe file (for example, css10w_upgver***_eng.exe, where "***" is the version number) in the files extracted in step 2. The install program will start automatically.
- Read the software license agreement carefully. If you accept the terms of the agreement, select "I accept the terms in the license agreement" and click Next.
- The set-up program asks you to choose the folder in which you want to install the software. To install the software in another location, click the Change button, browse to the desired location and click OK.
- Click Next.
- Click Install. The set-up program will begin copying the files.
- The installation process will be completed. Click Finish.
For information on using the software, refer to the Instruction Manual which will be installed in the same folder as the software and can be accessed from the Start menu. (Start : KONICAMINOLTA : CS-S10w : CS-S10w Manual(Professional) or CS-S10w Manual(Standard)).
Professional Edition instruction manuals in other languages can be downloaded here.
Note: When using the Professional Edition of Data Management Software CS-S10w, plug the HASP key into the computer before starting CS-S10w for the first time.
Windows® 7 Professional 32-bit, 64-bit
Windows® 8.1 Pro 32-bit, 64-bit
Windows® 10 Pro 32-bit, 64-bit
Note: The hardware of the computer system must meet or exceed the greater of the recommended system requirements for the compatible operating system being used or the following specifications.
|CPU||Pentium® III 600 MHz or higher|
|Memory||128 MB (256 MB or more recommended)|
|Hard disk drive||60 MB of available hard disk space.|
|Display||Display unit capable of showing at least 1024 × 768 pixels / 16-bit color or better|
|Professional Edition||CS-2000/2000A, CS-1000A/S/T, CS-200, CS-100A|
Return to Installing the software.
Note on use with CS-200
When the CS-200 is connected and optional accessory close-up lenses No. 107 and No. 122 are used, their correction factors are pre-registered with the instrument as "No.107" and "No.122". For other lenses, you can add lens types as "User 1", "User 2" and "User 3" by registering the correction factor to use for your desired lens or lens combination (such as a combination of a close-up lens and ND filter) with the CS-200 in the CS-S10w User Calibration dialog box. The correction factor files for the optional close-up lenses No. 107 and No. 122 are stored with the names "107.lcf" and "122.lcf" in the "CS200" subfolder of the CS-S10w installation folder. (See the instruction manual for more details.)
Return to Installing the software.