Data Management Software CS-S20
Installing the software
System requirements for the latest versions of Data Management Software CS-S20 are listed after the Installation procedure.
If you are using a previous version of Data Management Software CS-S20, please uninstall the old version before installing the new one. (See Installation Guide for details.)
IMPORTANT: Be sure that the instrument is not connected to the computer when installing the software.
- Save the download file (for example, cs-s20_verxxxry_eng.zip, where xxx is the software version number and y is the release number) to a folder on your computer.
- Extract the files in the downloaded zip file to a folder on your computer.
- Double-click the setup.exe file in the files extracted in step 1. The install program will start.
- Read the software license agreement carefully. If you accept the terms of the agreement, select "I accept the terms in the license agreement" and click Next.
- The install program asks you to choose the folder in which you want to install the software. To install the software in another location, click the Change button, browse to the desired location and click OK.
- Click Next.
- Click Install. The install program will begin copying the files.
- The installation process will be completed. Click Finish.
For information on using the software, refer to the Instruction Manual which will be installed in the same folder as the software and can be accessed from the Start menu.
(Start : KONICA MINOLTA : CS-S20 Manual).
Windows® 7 Professional 32-bit, 64-bit
Windows® 8.1 Pro 32-bit, 64-bit
Windows® 10 Pro 32-bit, 64-bit
- Luminance Meter LS-150, LS-160
- Chroma Meter CS-150, CS-160
Return to Installing the software.