Software Development Kit LC-MISDK
Preparations for use
System requirements for the latest version of Software Development Kit LC-MISDK are listed after Preparations for use.
To prepare to use the LC-MISDK:
- Save the download file (lc-misdk_winxxx_all.zip, where “xxx” is the version number) to a folder on your computer.
- Extract the files in the .zip file to a folder on your computer, maintaining the folder structure of the .zip file.
The LC-MISDK must be installed in your software development environment before use. Information on how to install the LC-MISDK can be found in the LC-MISDK Reference Manual pdf located in the "Manual" subfolder of the extracted files.
The LC-MISDK Reference Manual pdf also includes information on using the LC-MISDK to write your own software.
|Operating System||Windows® 7 32-bit, 64-bit
Windows® 8.1 32-bit, 64-bit
Windows® 10 32-bit, 64-bit
|Software Development Language||Visual C#|
- The hardware of the computer system to be used must meet or exceed the recommended system requirements for the compatible OS version and development language being used.
- The SDK can be used for development of both 32-bit and 64-bit applications.
- A development environment connected to the internet is required to install the necessary external packages.
- Luminance Meter LS-150, LS-160
- Chroma Meter CS-150, CS-160
Return to Preparations for use.