CL-SU1w Utility Software
Changes from previous version
Changes from Ver. 1.00 to Ver. 1.02
- Windows® 10 has been added to the list of compatible OS.
The following bugs have been fixed:
- Problem in which after saving data to a USB flash memory and unplugging the USB flash memory from the computer, attempting to perform the save operation again resulted in the inability to proceed with any operations after the error message was displayed.
- Problem in which the tristimulus labels "XYZ" in a saved 10° Observer csv file became lowercase letters "xyz".
- Problem in which CIE 1964 z10 values in a saved 10° Observer csv file became CIE 1964 y10 values.
- Mistakes in the English Software Guide.
- Problem in which attempting to update the instrument firmware using the CL-SU1w Utility Software resulted in a "Device not found" error and the inability to complete the firmware update.