Medical image recording film exclusively used for our dry laser imager products, which supports film under bright light. There is a rich lineup including various sizes and mammography film.
- Designed for linear gradations from low-through high-density areas, SD-Q2/SD-S delivers excellent diagnostic clarity in the processed image.
- Daylight packaging makes the film easy to handle.
SD-Q2 is specially designed for the Laser Imager DRYPRO MODEL873 and DRYPRO MODEL832.
SD-S is specially designed for the Laser Imager DRYPRO SIGMAⅡ and DRYPRO SIGMA
Storage and handling for SD-Q2 and SD-S DRY FILM
Dry image recording film SD-Q2 and SD-S does not require a WET process. When storing and handling film, be sure to observe the following.
Storing and Handling unused film
- After confirming that film is packied, store unused film, like ordinary film, in a cool, dark place (recommended temperature: SD-Q2 10-25 °C (50-77°F) / SD-S 10-24°C (50-75°F) where it will not affected by radiation.
- If film is stored in a place whre the temperature is more than 30°C (86°F) for a long periods of time, the quality and expiry of the film may change.
Storing and Handling processed film (image)
- As heat-processed-type film is susceptible to high temperature or strong light even after it's processed, it should be sored in a cool, dark place (a room protected from strong light).
- If the film is stored at a temperature of 40°C (104°F) or higher, this may cause density changes or discoloration even after short periods of storange. Avoid leaving the film in a car during the day or exposing it to direct sunlight.
*This site is intended for healthcare workers.