Color Data Software SpectraMagic NX
Changes from previous versions
Changes from Ver. 2.81r3 to Ver. 2.90r1
- Spectrophotometers CM-26dG, CM-26d, and CM-25d have been added to the list of compatible instruments. (However, CM-26dG will not be available until late 2019. "Gloss only" mode of CM-26dG is not supported.)
- SMC function has been added as a measurement option for manual averaging measurements.
- Function to define a user illuminant on the CM-25cG has been added
- Function to define a user index on the CM-25cG has been added.
- Function to write user calibration data to the CM-25cG has been added.)
The following bugs have been fixed:
- Incorrect Pass/Fail judgment when using tristimulus Strength values.
- Program crash when attempting to write spectral data read from a text file to the CM-5 as target data.
- Other minor bugs.