Color Data Software SpectraMagic NX
Changes from previous versions
Changes from Ver. 3.31 to Ver. 3.40
- Windows® 11 Pro has been added to the lis of compatible OS.
- Windows® 8.1 Pro 32-bit, 64-bit have been removed from the list of compatible OS.
- Spectrophotometers CM-3500d, CM-3600d, CM-3610d, CM-3700d, and CM-512m3 have been removed from the list of compatible instruments.
- The lower limit of the spectral reflectance display range has been changed from -2% to -10%.
- When using a CM-36d series instrument with firmware ver. 1.03 or later in transmittance mode, automatic mask detection can be used.
The following bugs have been fixed:
- When using K/S Strength ΔH*, processing of plus/minus sign was incorrect.
- When performing manual averaging measurements, external software did not start.
- Toolbar icons became black rectangles in some cases.
- Other minor bugs.