Changes from previous versions
Changes from Ver. 2.52 to Ver. 2.60
- Windows® 8.1 Pro 32-bit, 64-bit have been added to the list of compatible OS.
- Windows® XP Professional 32-bit SP3, 64-bit SP2 have been removed from the list of compatible OS.
- Instrument USB drivers are now automatically installed during the SpectraMagic NX installation. Please refer to the included installation manual for information on connecting instruments.
- Ganz & Griesser UV adjustment can now be performed with the CM-3700A and CM-3700d. For each SpectraMagic NX measurement data, 2 instrument measurements will be taken with the UV filter moved between instrument measurements.
- Signal Color Index results can now be included in the total judgement results.
- When importing a text data file, it is now possible to add a data name while reading.
- For the macro function, the macro files for MRU1 to 3 in the menu can now be specified instead of being the last 3 most recently used macro files.
- The setting of "Retrieve checked data besides averaged result" when performing manual averaging measurements is stored.
- Opacity and opacity difference values are no longer shown when performing haze measurements.
The following bugs have been fixed:
- Problem in which using navigation with a CM-3700A connected made it impossible to restart SpectraMagic NX in some cases.
- Problem in which averaging was not performed correctly in some cases for tristimulus data in a multibank file or for tristimulus values when multiple illuminants were set.
- Problem in which the tolerance limits for color difference equations such as E*ab were not correctly in some cases when uploading target color data from a connected CM-5 or CR-5.
- Problem in which it was not possible in some cases to download target color data created by averaging list data when a CR-5 was connected.
- Other minor bugs.