Changes from previous versions
Changes from Ver. 2.90r1 to Ver. 3.00
Spectrophotometer CM-26dG/26d/25d related:
Compatibility with Ver. 1.10 of CM-26dG/26d/25d instrument firmware has been added. As a result, the following functions can now be used with such instruments:
- UV adjustment for measuring samples exhibiting fluorescence, such as paper with optical brighteners. (Professional Edition + CM-26dG/CM-26d only)
- Ganz& Griesser indices "WI(Ganz)" and "Tint(Ganz)" and their differences. (Professional Edition + CM-26dG/CM-26d only)
- Ability to set name when setting user illuminant on instrument.
- Ability to control enabling/disabling zero calibration skip setting from software.
- When performing job settings, editing of a step can be canceled without canceling setting of the job.
- When reading a job file, if some settings in the file cannot be made on the instrument being used, an error message is shown.
- During trial period, "Trial" will be shown in the lower right of the status bar.
The following bugs have been fixed:
- Larger measurement error when measuring some samples using the CM-2600d after performing Ganz & Griesser 5 UV adjustment.
- Inability to write white calibration data to CM-25cG in some cases.
- Other minor bugs.