Changes from previous versions
Changes from Ver. 1.43 to Ver. 1.50
|Data output in XML format||Data can be saved in XML format which can be used for general purposes.|
|Expanded supplementary data information function||Users can add their own data items to sample data. They can also specify selectable items to each data item in advance.
(Example: Data item: Body color; Selectable items: Silver, Red, Pearl white)
Maximum number of data items increased to 200.
- Supplementary data added using the Professional Edition can be used on the Lite Edition.
Enhanced canvas window screen functionss
|3D color-difference graph display||ΔL*a*b* data can be displayed in a 3D space. The tolerance volume defined by the color difference equation can be displayed in 3D for easy verification.|
|Arbitrary two-axis graph display||Any two variables can be displayed on a 2D graph.
The trend or data correlation between two items can be checked visually.
|Canvas window layout functions||The following two functions have been added:
|Additional items for property settings of each graph.||The following items are added for graph settings:
|Spectral graph addition/change||Addition
|Lock for edit functions||A function is added to protect files created with NX.
A protected file allows measurement functions only, preventing the screen status from being changed.
|Macro function||Routine workflows can be automated by defining macro sequences in advance. Automating workflows reduces operation errors and saves working time.
For example, a macro can be defined for a series of operations such as: Calibrate the instrument before measurement, take measurements 50 times at 10-minute intervals, and save the data.
- Macros created using Professional Edition can be used on Lite Edition.
User calibration function and display of fluorescent calibration coefficients
|User calibration function||User calibration of the CM-3600d or CM-2600d can be performed.|
|Display of fluorescent calibration coefficients||The fluorescent calibration coefficients calculated by fluorescence adjustment can be displayed on the screen.|
Additional measurement functions
|Additional measurement functions||The following four measurement functions have been added:
Addition/deletion of list items; Other improvements
|Addition/deletion of list items||Added items||JIS staining degree and grade, ISO staining degree and grade|
|K/S density wavelength (maximum absorption wavelength equation)|
|Value at 10/D65 for ISO 105-A04 Stain Test|
|Values of the evaluation components (lightness difference, hue difference, saturation difference) in the color difference equations for CMC.|
|Values of the evaluation components (lightness difference, hue difference, saturation difference) in the color difference equations for ΔE*94.|
|Values of the evaluation components (lightness difference, hue difference, saturation difference) in the color difference equations for ΔE2000.|
|Deleted items||Strength: XYZ, Strength: Pseudo XYZ
(Note: Reinstated in Ver. 1.51)
|Wavelength option of user equation||X||X|
|Selected data printing function||As a sub function for list printing, a function to print selected data only has been added.|
|Added/improved functions for option menu settings||Added functions
|Improved functions for data property settings||The following functions are added to facilitate data property settings:
The following bugs in previous versions have been fixed.
- When a header/footer was edited in place in the canvas window, the text was not reflected in the Print dialog box.
- When the display format for the numeric label object was set to "Data Using List Colors", the judgment and visual judgment were not reflected.
- When the string entered for the string label object included a return, the string was not displayed properly. It was always displayed from the upper right (same as a normal text window), with some margin on the left.
- The number of decimal places setting for the line graph object was reset.
- The number of decimal places setting for each graph object was reset when any displayed item was changed.
- When target data was sorted and a new list number was assigned, the target number (number assigned to linked target) of sample data became incorrect.
- When average value data was moved to target data, the software crashed.
- When CM-3630 was connected, the geometry was set to d/8 (correct geometry was d/0).
- Security hole: Even when property editing was disabled, data could be opened and edited by double-clicking on the data.
- Opacity difference and haze difference were not displayed.
- The Close button of the Data Property dialog box was not focused.
- Some texts in the Italian and French versions had not been translated.