Changes from previous versions
Changes from Ver. 2.33 to Ver. 2.40
- Compatibility with Spectrodensitometer FD-7 and FD-5 has been added.
NOTE: The firmware of the Spectrodensitometer FD-7 or FD-5 must be Ver. 1.20.0000 or later to use Color Data Software SpectraMagic NX. Click here to go to the firmware update page and download the latest version of the firmware.
- Shortcut keys have been added to the menus in the Chinese (Simplified) and Chinese (Traditional) versions.
The following bugs have been fixed:
- Problem when using CM-512m3A in which an "Undefined error" message sometimes appeared when connection was attempted if display of the periodic calibration message (W.CAL GUIDE) setting was set to OFF.
- Problem in which it was sometimes not possible to connect to a CM-512m3 after connecting to a CM-512m3A.
- Problem in which target color data was not properly downloaded from the CM-512m3A if the Tolerance tab was displayed during downloading.
- Several other minor bugs.