Changes from previous versions
Changes from Ver. 2.10 to Ver. 2.22
- Spectrophotometers CM-3700A and CM-512m3A have been added.
- Added navigation for CM-3600A/CM-3610A, CM-3700A, and CM-512m3A. (Deleted navigation for discontinued models.)
- Added setting for handling of data below UV cutoff wavelength when using an instrument with Numerical UV Calibration (CM-2600d. CM-3600A, CM-3610A, CM3630, CM3600d, or CM3610d): "0" sets all data below the cutoff wavelength to 0.00 and "Linear" sets all data below the cutoff wavelength to the reflectance at the cutoff wavelength.
The following bugs have been fixed:
- Problem in combined use of CCS and manual averaging resulted in SpectraMagic NX crashing.
- Problem in which certain functions did not operate correctly on Simplified Chinese language version.
- Problem in which copying target color data that had been sorted using the Tool menu to a new file resulted in SpectraMagic NX crashing.
- Translation errors for Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese language versions have been corrected, and the instruction manuals updated accordingly.
- Several other minor bugs.