Changes from previous versions
Changes from Ver. 2.51 to Ver. 2.52
- When inputting colorimetric target values for a 2-bank document file, "OPACITY" can now be selected as the BankID.
The following bugs have been fixed:
- Problem in which when the row height was increased in the Data List window, the row height in the Data List object was not adjusted accordingly.
- Problem in which the position of the UV filter on a CM-3700d was not properly reset when the measurement mode was changed from Reflectance to Transmittance after adjusting the UV filter position in reflectance mode.
- Problem in which it was not possible to select dE00(CIE2000) as the color difference formula when downloading targets to a CR-400 series instrument.
- Problem in which the program crashed when closing a document file after applying a user-created template.
- Other minor bugs.