Changes from previous versions
Changes from Ver. 2.31 to Ver. 2.33
- Company name was changed from Konica Minolta Sensing, Inc. to Konica Minolta Optics, Inc.
- Some terms used in Portuguese edition were changed.
- For color difference graphs such as DE*94 having tolerance ellipses, a function to display/not display a projection of the tolerance ellipse was added to the current display of the ellipse cross-section at the graph plane.
- The handling of the remote measurement function when used in a macro was changed. If remote measurement was enabled in the macro, it remains enabled after a remote measurement is taken. Enabling/disabling of remote measurement within the macro can be performed, and when enabled there is no waiting for measurement.
The following bugs have been fixed:
- Problem in which SCI+SCE measurements with CM-5 could not be taken in user calibration mode.
- Problem in which user calibration mode could not be set on CM-2500d.
- Problem in which manually input spectral reflectance target values could not be downloaded to the CM-512m3 or CM-512m3A. (However, download of manually input tristimulus colors are intentionally prevented and remain not possible.)
- Several other minor bugs.