Changes from previous versions
Changes from Ver. 1.92 to Ver. 1.93
- Check box to enable/disable white calibration warning when CM-700d/CM-600d is connected has been added.
- Time required for downloading target data to instrument has been improved.
- Operation characteristics for target color comment when downloading target data to instrument have been improved.
The following bugs have been fixed:
- Problem that occurred when measurements were attempted after all data were selected in List Window and copied.
- Problem that occurred for certain combinations of software operations with remote measurement when remote measurement was enabled.
- Problem in which the 4 decimal places of △x, △y could not be set for Trend Graph and Histogram.
- Problem in which Judgement results are incorrectly shown as WARN or FAIL for samples which PASS under the Primary Illuminant when tolerances were initially set for Secondary or Tertiary Illuminants but the Secondary or Tertiary Illuminant was then changed to “(None)”.
- Problem in which graph object placement and size did not change properly in some cases.
- Problem in which the label for a graph object did not change properly in some cases.
- Problem in which marker display on image objects did not function properly in some cases.
- Problem that occurred when importing files with certain data from previous versions of SpectraMagic.
- Various other minor bugs.