Changes from previous versions
Changes from Ver. 3.00 to Ver. 3.10
- Windows® 7 Professional 32-bit, 64-bit have been removed from the list of compatible OS.
- Data measured using the CM-25d will show "400nm cut" for UV Setting in Properties.
The following bugs have been fixed:
- The Job Setting menu item disappeared when the Security function was set.
- When performing Manual Averaging Measurement using Remote Measurement, the Eliminate maximum and minimum values setting was disabled.
- When target data was uploaded from a CM-25cG, dx and dy tolerances were not uploaded correctly.
- Other minor bugs.