Changes from previous versions
Changes from Ver. 1.93 to Ver. 2.01
- Compatibility with Spectrophotometer CM-5 has been added.
- Navigation for Spectrophotometer CM-5 has been added.
- When Spectrophotometer CM-5 is connected, the following transmittance indices are added to the List Items that can be selected for the List Window:
Gardner, Iodine Color Number, Hazen/APHA, European Pharmacopoeia, US Pharmacopeia
- Addition of ID50 and ID65 to Illuminants
- Addition of Munsell D65 Hue, Munsell D65 Value, and Munsell D65 Chroma to the List Items that can be selected for the List Window.
- Instruction Manual (pdf file) can now be opened from the Help menu.
- Designs of splash screen and icons have been changed.
The following bugs have been fixed:
- Problem with opening certain text files.
- Problem that occurred when keyed-in colorimetric target color data were cut or copied and pasted twice.
- Problem in which overwrite installation of unit driver files for CM-3600 series instruments could not be performed.
- Problem that occurred when measurement data with no associated target color were uploaded from the instrument.
- Several other minor bugs.