Changes from previous versions
Changes from Ver. 2.01 to Ver. 2.02
The following bugs have been fixed:
- Problem with operation of auto target selection function when using a 3-bank data file.
- Problem in which error occurred during white calibration when using CM-3600 series instruments.
- Problem in which Illuminant and Observer could not be set in the Standalone Configuration dialog for CM-2600 series instruments.
- Problem with reading data exported from CM-5 to USB memory stick in which measurement data could not be displayed.
- Several other minor bugs.