Changes from previous versions
Changes from Ver. 2.50 to Ver. 2.51
- Measurement times when using Spectrodensitometer FD-7 and FD-5 have been shortened.
The following bugs have been fixed:
- Problem in which it was not possible to copy and paste list data or graph objects between multiple open documents.
- Problem which occurred when a Spectrophotometer CM-512m3A was connected and 0.0 was input for the tolerance in the Target Color Download dialog.
- Problem in which the number of data which could be shown in the List Window became limited when the "Show Linked Target" in the Display Settings dialog box was unchecked.
- Problem in which operation restrictions did not function properly when running a macro while using the security function.
- Problem which occurred when a Spectrophotometer CM-5 or Chroma Meter CR-5 was connected and the file name input for saving the standalone configuration file included characters that could not be read by the CM-5 or CR-5 instrument.
- Problem in which a document file was not saved correctly if the search function was used and then all target data were deleted from the file.
- Problem in which the print preview window was not displayed correctly when attempting to print the list window of search results.
- Other minor bugs.