Changes from previous versions
Changes from Ver. 2.03 to Ver. 2.10
- Windows® 7 Professional 32 bit (x86), Windows® 7 Professional 64 bit (x64) have been added to the list of compatible OS.
- Windows® 2000 has been removed from the list of compatible OS. (Users of Windows® 2000 should download Ver. 2.03 instead.)
- Spectrophotometer CM-3600A and CM-3610A have been added.
- Spectrophotometer CM-2002, CM-500 series (except CM-512m3), and Chroma Meter CR-200 and CR-300 series have been removed. (These instruments are supported by Ver. 2.03.)
- Added Chinese (Simplified) and Chinese (Traditional) to the available languages.
- Added function to search for data within files.
- Added function to merge files together.
- Added CCS (Closest Color Search) function to automatically select from the target color group the specified number of targets (up to 5) closest to the measured sample. (Professional Edition only)
- Added signal color index and capability to set polygonal tolerance judgment for the signal color index on xy chromaticity diagram. (Professional Edition only)
- Added capability to set weighting factors to be used as a user-defined illuminant for colorimetric calculations. (Professional Edition only)
- Software can be set to show data for measurements in List Window by rows or by columns.
- Single-operation SCI and SCE measurements can now be taken with the CM-5 as well as with the CM-3600A series, CM-3600d series, CM-2500d/CM-2600d, and CM-600d/CM-700d.
- Added ability to start external software in response to Pass/Fail judgment
The following bugs have been fixed:
- Problem with automatic column width adjustment in List Window.
- Several other minor bugs.