Konica Minolta is based on the concept of growing existing businesses and creating new ones by helping to solve environmental problems such as climate change. The aim is to grow the company and become an enterprise that is vital to the world.
Konica Minolta’s Environmental Activities
- Overview of Environmental Activities
- Creating Products and Solutions to Solve Social and Environmental Issues (Sustainable Solution Certification System)
- Production Activities to Solve Social and Environmental Issues (Sustainable Factory Certification System)
- Decarbonization of Suppliers (Carbon Neutral Partner Activities)
- Sales Activities to Solve Social and Environmental Issues (Sustainable Marketing Activities)
- Cooperation with Domestic Companies to Solve Environmental Issues (Environmental Digital Platform)
Addressing Climate Change
Building a Recycling-Oriented Society
Ensuring Product and Chemical Substance Safety
Biodiversity and Water Resources
This is an environmental sitemap that provides a broad overview of Konica Minolta’s environmental initiatives.